BrightStar Care of Norwood
- Home Health Care
- Health Care Services
- Childcare Services
- Elder Care
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Senior Living
- Transportation Services
BrightStar Care is a private pay, nurse-led home care company, providing clinically-managed medical and non-medical in-home care services and staffing support. Our unique medical model for in-home support aims to help a loved one live independently, safely and at home longer. We support families in need, such as those managing a seniors, adults with disabilities and even children with services at home. Our value includes a broad scope of in-home care services to meet the needs of a declining loved one so they can stay home or recover at home sooner from illness or injury.
Voluntarily accredited by the Joint Commission, our nations gold standard in healthcare, BrightStar Care provides every client with direct access and close oversight of their loved ones from a team of nurses. That is our way of delivering the the highest assurance and a home care you can trust.
- Nurse-led and Only Certified/Licensed Caregivers - RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Available 24/7 and no minimums / We are ready for your call, day or night
- Broad scope of medical, non-medical and custodial care services
- Medical and Non-Medical Homecare Services and Staffing Resources - RNs, LPNs, CNAs
With our primary office at 1 Walpole Street in Norwood, we service most communities in and around the greater Boston area, including, MetroWest, the South Shore and parts of Cape Cod